I remember that moment so clearly. We were on vacation. I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa, and my mom saw Brian and Freddie walking in front of us

 “I remember that moment so clearly. We were on vacation. I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa, and my mom saw Brian and Freddie walking in front of us. I was 8 and I didn’t understand why she was so excited. Then she said to me, ‘He is the one who sings Radio Ga Ga!’

She told me to run and ask for his autograph, but I was too shy so mom ran to him. Freddie and my mom came to the pool and my dad came with my brothers to meet him. My dad started a conversation with Freddie, but I don't remember what they were talking about.


Moments later, my dad asked if he would mind taking a picture with, us and he gladly said yes. We didn't watch the concert because we didn't have tickets for that night.


When Freddie Mercury died in 1991, I enlarged the picture and put it in a frame in my room.” ♥️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHE MARRIED A MILLIONAIRE FOR HIS MONEY – AFTER HIS DEATH THERE WAS A SURPRISE

In one of the Arab countries, there was a father whose wife died after giving him five daughters.

Trump ‘falls asleep again’ in hush money trial as full jury is finally selected